Some may or may not have heard that developement has started to start a One Brick chapter in the great Northwest.
That’s right…One Brick is coming to Seattle
If you know anyone in “Queen City” please let them know we are coming to town. They can join the mailing list (and perhaps help launch the chapter) by sending an email to Seattle@onebrick.org
A little big about Seattle for those that don’t know:
- Seattle is the birthplace of grunge music including bands: Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden and Nirvana.
- Seattleites like their coffee; It’s the home town of Starbucks, Seattle’s Best Coffee,and Tully’s.
- A 2003 Census Bureau survey indicated that Seattle was the most educated large city in the U.S.
- 51.6 percent of residents aged 25 and older had bachelor’s degrees.
- The Seattle metropolitan area has the 17th largest per capita income in the US.
- It’s rumored to rain in Seattle (from time to time)