Tuesday, February 24, 2009
6:30PM to 9:30PM
Corcoran’s Bar & Grill – 1615 N Wells St
Click here to RSVP
One Brick adds a twist to Fat Tuesday… instead of the standard Mardi Gras Happy Hour, we’re hosting a Mardi PAWS Happy Hour, and rallying for donations of supplies that we’ll deliver en masse to the Pets Are Worth Saving (PAWS) animal shelter.
If you’ve never been to a One Brick event, this is a the perfect opportunity to get to know the One Brick crew! If you have, you know how much fun our events can be. Anyone 21 and over is welcome, so bring everyone you’d love to have a drink with, and help support One Brick!
One Brick is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that has brought more than 30,000 volunteer hours to our community partners (including PAWS). Thank you for your help!
Other Event Info:
$5 donation to One Brick at the door with a generous donation of the following supplies (or $10 without). Following are the special requests from PAWS Chicago. Please note that for the health and safety of the animals, we can only accept new (unused) toys and fresh, unopened food.
For the Dogs
* Science Diet(r) puppy and dog canned foods (unopened)
* Natural Balance canned and dry food (unopened)
* Stuffed and/or rubber toys (unopened)
* Gentle Leaders (medium and large)
* Stainless Steel Water/Food Bowls
* Large/Medium/Small dog beds
* New or gently used (clean) bath towels
For the Cats
* Cat litter (clumping)
* Litter boxes
* Cat nail clippers
* Interactive toys (i.e. wands with feathers)
* Science Diet(r) Dry Cat/Kitten Food (unopened)
* Fancy Feast(r) moist food (unopened)
* 9Lives(r) Tuna (unopened)
* Wellness(r) cat food (unopened)
* Natural Balance cat food (unopened)
* Small unopened jars of turkey or chicken baby food (make sure only ingredient is ground meat – NO additives like onion powder)
* Paper towels
* Toilet Pape
* 409(r) cleaning spray
* Glass cleaner
* Computer/Copier paper
* Sharpie(r) brand pens
* 30-50 gallon heavy duty garbage bags
Brown line to Sedgwick
or visit http://tripsweb.rtachicago.com
for specific directions from your starting place.